Friday, February 19, 2010

The Service and Sacrifice web blog has begun

I've dropped into the bloggosphere with good intentions. I've never done this before, but then again, there are a lot of things I haven't done before. Many of you know me and you know what I'm up to.



This blog will be for those who want to stay 'In-the-know' about the project. More importantly, the site will be a way to welcome those who don't know about the Service and Sacrifice, Guide to Veterans Services project. This isn't about buying cheap airline tickets folks. This blog will be about helping our Walking-Wounded and how WE can find them and bring them home. We are going to specialize in educating our Veterans and their families about how to deal with the signature mental-health related injuries of our current wars. We're going to start off with an effort to address Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Mild to Moderate Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI).



Look for a couple of new posts per week. I'm not a medical professional, so I promise I'll double-check every link and reference I post here. Someone told me once, anything worth doing is worth doing right. Lets do this right, together.

Sam Console
1LT, Combat Engineers, Disabled American Veteran
PA Army National Guard






God Bless our Troops and their Families!

No comments:

Post a Comment