Saturday, November 13, 2010

Theater of War and the annual meeting of the Maine Humanities Council

Friday I had the honor and opportunity to participate on a discussion panel after a performance of Theater of War in Washington, D.C. This discussion and event more than moved me to tears. It put me in touch with the Heart of the American Solider I still have within me. I am whole, I am complete, I am proud to be a Combat Veteran, and I highly recommend everyone: Citizen and Soldier (Sailor, Airman, or Marine) to find a way to see one of these performances. It was both healing and engaging and better than any medicine or therapy the VA has put me through. God Bless our VA clinicians that were present and those caregivers who attended this Annual meeting of the Maine Humanities Council. I won't forget it. Thank you Dr. Gala True and Colonel Robert Patrick for the invite!

Click here to Watch the Theater of War trailer

Click here to read the agenda from the annual meeting of the Main Humanities Council: 2010 at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington DC

God Bless everyone who made this event special for me and as always, God Bless our Service Men and Women wherever they are in the world today!

Sam Console

1st Lieutenant, Combat Engineers (DAV)

No comments:

Post a Comment