Sunday, May 26, 2013

New Job - Case Manager at the Coatesville VA Medical Center

I'm proud to announce that I have accepted a position as a Case Manager for the Philadelphia Veterans Muti-Service & Education Center in their LZII Transitional Residence facility at the Coatesville VA Medical Center. Visit my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me. I'd love to share more about this exciting position. I will be helping homeless and underemployed Veterans obtain much needed care and resources as they stay with us in residence for up to two years. This is really a one of a kind program and a great opportunity for me to pursue my passion while helping others. We are a non-profit, so please also consider donating to our cause. My full contact information is below.

For more information, please visit our organization web site at www.pvmsec.org or again, look me up on LinkedIn. Thank you for sharing this wonderful news with me and leaving me a comment on this blog that you got the good news or if you have news to share.

God Bless our Veterans their Families, and the souls of our Veterans who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country and way of life.

God Bless,

Sam


Samuel J. Console
Case Manager, LZII
Philadelphia Veterans Multi-Service & Education Center
1400 Black Horse Hill Road
Coatesville, PA 19320-2096
Office: (610) 466-7881, Ext: 18


Click here to donate to PVMSEC - United Way #4308  CFC # 48126
PVMSEC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization serving Veterans Since 1980

No comments:

Post a Comment