Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Folks, I've run out of books to donate to our Veterans and their Families. My book, Service and Sacrifice, published in 2011 has been a big hit with my comrades as a tribute to our service and to serve as gifts of appreciation given free through the Wounded Warrior Project or Disabled Sports USA.

We've reached 36% of our goal. WE have done it! I want this to be something we can all be proud of. The books are going to be distributed to the donors to give to the needy Veterans and Families they know. I don't want these sitting in my basement. 


Let's not lose momentum. Please repost this to your networks and consider asking your employer to match your donation. Information is power and you can wield it with a donation of any amount!!! 

Please consider donating so I can buy more books. Please contact me if you have any questions.

http://www.gofundme.com/Service_Sacrifice

Thank you,
Sam Console
1st Lieutenant, PA Army Nationoal Guard (DAV)

No comments:

Post a Comment