Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas, family and counting our blessings

I've been blogging since February 2010 and it has been a wonderful experience. I appreciate every one's feedback and all of you who have been following. The most wonderful news is that we've had a very nice family Christmas morning. It is the blessing I've wished for all year. The kids are happy and today will be a wonderful day.
In regards to the book, I've submitted the manuscript to Xlibris, my publisher, as of December 22nd. The manuscript will be in copy-editing for the next three weeks (maybe longer due to the holidays), and soon I will have a link for you all to buy your first copy of the book! It may not deliver until the print copy is ready for release, but I would appreciate all advanced orders so we can all begin to raise funds for this charitable effort.
I've got to go play with the kids and take time to care for my family and myself today. God Bless everyone who has cared enough to contribute to this writing effort and for supporting me for the last two years while I've written it. God Bless our troops and their families for their Service and Sacrifice in support of our nation and of all that is good in the world. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I'm praying for us all and for a Happy New Year!
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment