Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The VA has published a Returning-War-Zone Guide for Families at just the right time

I feel like someone is reading my mind. The Veterans Administration has launched a new page, just in time for inclusion in the Service and Sacrifice manuscript. I'll get the manuscript back from the publisher in the next four to five weeks. I will have had a chance to review the information at the new site (link below).

I highly recommend everyone who is following this project along to take a look at the new VA reintegration web site. I'd like your feedback as to how applicable this site is. Is this a duplication of effort from the Government One-Source pages? We won't know until we try. So take a look at it and get back to me.

VA Returning War-Zone-Guide for Families

Have a safe and Happy New Year. Please pray for our service members and their families during the holidays and throughout 2011. Lets hope all our troops come home as soon as possible.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment